So a few days ago Bryson was playing outside. He was having a great time and when I went to go check on him I had to laugh because a cute little kitty cat was climbing out of our window well. It was kinda funny to see his little head poking out and as I made sure Bry was ok I didn't really think much of the cat. Maybe he was just trying to get away from Bryson... I know how he can be with that poor kitty. :) But, about 15 minutes later I went to go check on him AGAIN and the cat was AGAIN climbing out of the window well. This time the wiser Tif asked Bry what was going on!
Me: Uh Oh. What happened to the cat Bry? Did he fall in the window well?
Bryson: (with a completely straight face) No. I dropped him in there.
Me: WHAT??? We don't throw cats down there Bud. The cat will get hurt!
Bryson: Ok, Mom.
The poor cat ran as fast as his little legs could carry him home.
The next morning I went outside on the front porch to grab the paper and what did I find?? A dead mouse and cat poop on our mat. An omen of things to come?? Is the cat plotting against us?? Probably so.
No comments:
Post a Comment