Wednesday, March 02, 2011



You wouldn't know it but THIS little gal is soooo sick. She's been sick since last week and just isn't getting better. There's GREEN stuff that keeps coming out of her eyes and nose and last night she started complaining that her EAR hurts! She woke up twice last night and then at 6:45 this morning. She was so sad and didn't want anything but a popsicle. So here she sits at 7 am having purple popsicle for breakfast.

For those of us that weren't so lucky as to have purple popsicle for breakfast I made THESE. Um, YUMMY! The recipe says flour but I had some whole wheat flour left over from last night when I made whole wheat pancakes so I used that. Try them!

1 comment:

Trav and Britt said...

ah poor maddie :( i hope she gets feeling better soon! ours have been a little sick too :( i laughed SO hard about bryson's dream, that's so funny! and i was laughing about my comment from "jo", ha ha! i'm glad it was you, i was racking my brain for any jo's that i knew! ;)