Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Alive to Tell the Tale!
Hi Everyone! As most all of you predicted, everything went very well. I got lots of sleep and ate tons of ice cream! I didn't have a lot of swelling, which was good, but I'm still on aspirin for the pain. My jaw still hurts a bit. But, other than that... everythings great! I'll totally admit that I took full advantage of the fact that Ty was home to pamper me! I didn't even change a diaper til monday! I stayed home from church too! :) I kept saying "but I got my WISDOM teeth out!" hahaha. Yeah, pathetic I know, but so fun! Ty was such a sport too. He took Bry to McDonalds and out to play in the snow. He's such a great dad! So, I'm sad to report, everything is back to normal. But, that's ok too I think. I really like the day-to-day stuff that we do. Me and Bry play in the snow, go to McDonalds playland, read books and play cars. I love being a mom and I'm so glad that I get to stay home do all that fun stuff with Bryson every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
yeahh!!! Glad you survived, with no horror stories to tell!! :) Glad everything went well!!
Glad it went well. I got my wisdom teeth out at 18 so I don't really remember it all that much... I did get my tonsils out in 2006 and it was AWFUL! I found myself bleeding in the middle of the night really bad and had to go to the E.R. Anyhow, lets get together one of these days.
Hooray that things went well and that you have such a wonderful Husband! I am glad that you are doing well and that things are back to normal.
so glad you are feeling better! and back into the swing of things again!
I am glad that you are back!!! You survived and now you are a better mom because of the break. Sounds like fun.
Glad to hear that everything went well and that you are back to normal. It is fun to be a stay-at-home mom, huh! You sound like a fun mom.
Post a Comment