Thursday, January 31, 2008

Video of President Hinckley

I saw this video and LOVED IT. I love President Hinckley. This is a great tribute to the great man that he was. Sorry... you'll need to turn off my music to listen to it! :)

5 comments:

paulak said...

Thank you for sharing that. That was a beautiful video. What an amazing man and all the wonderful things he has done to serve this gospel. I love that man and we all will miss him. He is definitely home and his work is done here on this earth.

Jennie said...

this is beautiful!

i just wanted to say thanks! i had a great time visiting with you wednesday night at mutual.

anyway.. thanks! it meant a lot...

Katie said...

Thanks for sharing that. I really enjoyed it. He was an amazing Prophet.

Deirdra said...

Congrats on looking for a new car. Let me know what you decide to get. Also, about the word "mine". It does stink when they learn naughty things from other kids. Then they pass it on to the next kid, and it's one vicious cycle. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Don't hate me... but I just tagged you. I'm new to the whole thing, so I hope I'm doing this right!

Check out my blog for details (see the post "Tagged").

Ang :>