Thursday, February 07, 2008

TAGGED

What I was doing 10 Years Ago:
Well, 10 years ago I was 18. I had just started my first quarter (Yeah, back in the dark ages it WAS quarters!) here at USU. I had a crazy roommate that thought that black curtains, black beads and pictures of EYES were cool to hang all over our dorm room! Seriously! I don't know how I survived that year. Oh yeah, my next door neighbor was having relations with her boyfriend EVERY night... I heard EVERYTHING thru those paper thin walls!

5 Things on my to-do list today:
Well, since I'm doing this at 9 PM tonight... I'll have to give you my to-do list for tomorrow!
1. Wake up at 5:30 and go to aerobics
2. Clean my bathroom
3. Read to Bry
4. Figure out what to do for V-Day coming up next week.. I have an idea but need to solidify the plan!
5. Take my book back to the library... it was #4 in my series and I LOVED it... bawled the whole last chapter!

Snacks I enjoy:
Ritz crackers and cheese, Cereal - any kind really but dry because I don't tolerate milk very well, popcorn and anything that Bry is snacking on!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy Ty a truck... he really wants one!
Adopt lots of kids
Buy our dream house and live there FOREVER - I HATE moving!
A new wardrobe - Come on, I'm a girl that LOVES to shop for new clothes but rarely gets to because everyone and everything ALWAYS comes first!

3 of my bad habits:

1. Reading. Ok. Not a bad habit if you don't take it to the extreme. I'll let my house go to POT when I'm reading a great book!
2. The word crap. I need to quit becuase oneof these days Bry is going to copy me... at least I don't say any really bad 4 letter words, right? :)
3. Driving too fast. I go about 8-10 over the speed limit all the time.

5 places I have lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Colorado Springs, CO
3. Alamosa, CO
4. Grand Junction, CO
5. Logan, UT

5 jobs I have had:

1. Organ Stop Pizza. This was seriosly the coolest place. It was a pizza joint and the organ came out of the ground and this guy played all these really cool songs. Just imagine... "who let the dogs out" on the ORGAN! :)
2. Telemarketer for a photo place. I sold those really cool glamour shots!
3. I sold Living Scriptures Vidoes in Colorado (hence living in 3 different towns there!) This was the worst job OF MY LIFE!
4. Computer Specialist... yep, that's right... that was my OFFICIAL title. I taught at an elementary school and really enjoyed it. I was the favorite teacher, too! What kid doesn't love computers!
5. After School Club/Summer Playground. I worked with kids, usually the "at-risk" kids which was hard but rewarding.
* And by far my FAVORITE job... Full Time MOM!

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I HATE to vacuum.
2. I'm totally obsessed with my hair. I'll grow it forever and then get it cut and immediately regret it. I'll cry for like a week and tell anyone and everyone to NEVER let me cut my hair again. And the cycle continues...
3. I started playing percussion in 3rd grade. I took home a little set of bells and played all thru jr. high, high school, and a year of collage.
4. I used to have a belly button ring.
5. I get to go on a cruise this summer!

I tag anyone who wants to do this!

10 comments:

paulak said...

Good to get to know you better. You should come visit your old stomping ground and see us. You know you guys are welcome anytime.

Anonymous said...

That must have been quite the next door neighbor! You WERE the favorite teacher. My kids loved going to computers that year. They complained about the other stuff ocassionally, but I never heard them complain about computers!

Ang

Nicola said...

A belly button ring...hmmmm I was tempted once but then got squeamish. Oh and the hair thing. I do the same thing. You should see me over the past three years, it was comical.

Heather said...

I never pegged you for a body piercing sort! What an interesting list. I SO want to go to Organ Stop Pizza. We were going to go there altogether when I was with my fam in AZ. My parents and brother talk about it all the time.

Anonymous said...

The more I learn about you, the more I love. You are so fun. I love visiting your blog, your personality shines right through. 10 Years, I can't believe it's been that long already...oh, memories! ;)
Take care.

Emily said...

Hi Tiff! I'm trying to get back in the world of blogging... My life has been so crazy busy the past couple of months and now I'm so far behind! I haven't dropped a line in awhile and just wanted to let you know I've been thinkin bout you and good old oakbrook!! I love this post- I've decide that tags are fun- When else would ever write about having a belly button piercing... So fun to learn more about you- I LOVED it!

Jennie said...

i love learning new things about people! this was fun!

ok... so i am in shock! you lived in alamosa? when?! why?! i lived there too!!!

man... what a small world! tell me everything! how cool!

Dennison Family said...

Wow, a couple things I DIDN"T know! I had no Idea you had a belly button ring! Very cool! (I Really wanted one, but, anyways,) and I didn't know you are going on a cruise this summer! Where to? When? HOW FUN! HAve a Blast! I"m sure we will see lots of blogs about it! I don't know if I will do the tag, but very cute!

Cara said...

I taught Marin how to say "crap" by accident so watch out! I love that you had a belly button ring-- I think I'll announce that to everyone at the next company party :)

Ashlie said...

A belly ring? Naughty! (Me too- I didn't take mine out until about 1 year after I got married...)