
So, this picture was ALL Bryson. I didn't pose him at all! I was making dinner and realized that Bry was being VERY quiet. The last couple of weeks when he's been too quiet I've found him unraveling the floss all over the bathroom floor! So, I raced into the bathroom and found Bry on my bed just sitting here like this. He had gone to his bed and pulled his blanket out and crawled up on my bed. How cute is he?? The funny thing is that he stayed there FOREVER! I went back and finished dinner for like 15 minutes and he just laid there!
He loves this blanket. It's adorable!
5 comments:
how cute!
i love that you say... " i didn't pose him at all! "
are you saying that you have posed him before? lol!
very cute... what a good little boy!
He looks so cute. I wish my kids stayed in one place for that long. (=
Oh no! Karen has been into the floss lately too! She will be just pulling and pulling!
How cute! I love when they do cute things like that. What a doll. P.S> I am laughing out loud as I read your TAG:).
Cute boy! I love it when they love their blankets.
Post a Comment