So, I was on my cousin's blog yesterday and she said that her kids went SWIMMING yesterday!! I'm so jealous! It was about 70 degrees in Mesa. But, here in good ol' Logan it's still cold, rainy and 40 degrees.
So, what do we do here when we get stir crazy? We go to the mall and play on all the FREE toys! There's a little (and I mean LITTLE!) play place in our mall and right next to it is a
video arcade. So, Bry plays for like 5 minutes and then heads to the arcade! He loves this semi-truck game and will play it for SO long! I think he takes after his Papa Alleman who was a semi-truck driver too!
5 comments:
We've done the stir-crazy mall play a few times this winter! I can't wait until it's warm enough to take them to the park until they're so worn out, they fall asleep on the way home:) And yes, I did date a guy with eleven toes!
Yeah, the whole mall thing is good if you are just needing to get out except that our mall isn't good at all. I am so excited for when it gets warm enough for the park again!
Very creative. I bet you are sick of the cold. Send some of that snow our way.
Sorry, I didn't mean to make you jealous! Just remember, we will need that pool for SURVIVAL in July when it is 120'! :) That is when we are going to head north and come visit! :) or, the same thing you do during the winter, we do during the summer! To hot to go outside, so we go to the mall! We just had a new mall put in by my house, but the play place is OUTSIDE! Obviously those people have not been to az in the summer!
Tiffany he is such a little man! I love to see your comments, thank you so much for thinking of us! You guys are good peeps:) I hear Bryson says 'no no no' as he is doing something he is not suppose to. Little boys are the best
Post a Comment