Saturday, February 23, 2008

So we went to the Aggie game last night and had so much fun. Bry LOVES them! He does really well considering it's about 2 hours! At half time he loves to go run around the spectrum and get all his energy out. He's then good for the rest of the game. Bry will recognize when he sees the Aggie logo. Ty was wearing an Aggie shirt the other day and Bryson pointed to it and said "Aggies!" It was so cute! He also gets excited when I put his Aggie shirt on when it's game day. He points and says Aggies all day long! So, this video is called The Scottsman. They play our fight song and then this song right after. The actions are real. This is what the WHOLE croud is doing. Believe you me, when I first came to school here and saw it I laughed so hard. It's so funny! But, Bry does it and loves it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

TOO CUTE!!

Cara said...

Like father like son!! That's so cute!