
Ok. So, I'm having a party. Yep, it's one of THOSE parties that everyone hates to go to. It's a MODBE party. And this is the suit that I fell in love with and am bound and determined to get at a reduced price! :) Imagine it on me... WAY longer hair and a bit darker and love handles! So, my party is going to be Tuesday March 11th. Yep, I'm using my blog as advertising! :) I am going to hand out invites the week before, but this is to get you so excited to come! There will be tons of suits and tons of sizes to try on at the open house so come and see if you love them! They will also have shirts, dresses, skirts and jeans to try on as well. Click here http://www.modbeclothing.com/ to see all the CUTE clothes they have! Also, if you live out of town and want to order please let me know so that you can help me get this WAY cute suit! OK OK OK. So, you probably went to the website and saw that they are a little bit pricy. Here are a couple of things that I LOVE about the suit that makes it well worth the money. It is modest. I went and looked at suits a couple of weeks ago and it was really depressing. The suits I liked didn't cover me up AT ALL! They were SO low in the front and the top wasn't as long so it showed off my cute love handles very well! And, since that's not really the look I'm going for I decided that Modbe was the better option. Also, the material is a thicker kind of swim suit material. It hold you up and in if you know what I mean!! It's just not as flimsy as other swimsuits. And also, all of their suits are dang cute! I didn't find one at any store that I loved as much as this one! So, check out the website or come try stuff on if you want to!
7 comments:
Totally cute suit! I wish I could come but Noelle has Kindergarten in the morning. I hope that you get the suit that you want for totally cheap!!!
My sis's sister-in-law is a Modbe employee so Whitney's done parties too. She got a really cute suit as well; your pick is sweet! If I lived closer, I wold come!
I would love to come. I too wish I lived closer. Cute outfit, I hope you get it.
I will pencil in on my calendar right now... :)
Oh, dang! Swimsuit shopping time! Thanks for the reminder! You will look fantastic in that suit! Good luck with the party! I will let you know if I want to order anything!
I hope you believe that age old saying, "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," or else I'm in trouble.
I just LOVE visiting your blog and seeing all the cute stuff you do with it. I hope you don't mind, I being new to the whole blogging world, have used a few of your ideas on my own blog...I hope that alright.
Oh, I wish I could come and try on those cute clothes at your party. Not that we have any money, but is there a website that if I happen to purchase anything, I could use your name or whatever and you can get credit "points" or whatever it is they do??? Let me know.
When I first saw this post I didn't realize that these were swimming suits. I was thinking... "way cute outfit, Tif, but how on earth are you going to cover your G's in something like that :>!" Then I read farther on and you said they were "modest". Hmmmmmm... Okay, now that I realize they are swimming suits I am now in love with the suit in the picture!!! I know, I'm a bit dense!
Can I come??!!! :>
Ang
Post a Comment