TIF TY BRYSON MADDIE KENDAL
LOVE lauren graham! i am so sorry that i have been such a bad blog friend! life has been a bit crazy! i promise to be better!
Wow, I agree! You look like those beautiful actresses! Tyler and I had so much fun on this website! :) Pretty fun!
this just proves your supermodel status... and how dedicated you are to have given up your acting career to raise a family! way to go! spencer & i have a blast with these things... great post!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOVE lauren graham!
i am so sorry that i have been such a bad blog friend! life has been a bit crazy! i promise to be better!
Wow, I agree! You look like those beautiful actresses! Tyler and I had so much fun on this website! :) Pretty fun!
this just proves your supermodel status... and how dedicated you are to have given up your acting career to raise a family! way to go! spencer & i have a blast with these things... great post!
Post a Comment