Ok. So this video is kinda boring... just Bry sitting there and smiling, but he loves this part of the Aggie games. Ususally he's jumping up and down! Big Blue (our mascott) slides down a rope from the cealing right before they introduce our players. Bry LOVES it. As soon as we get to the game, which is usually about 10- 15 minutes early he will sit so still and just wait for Big Blue to come down. In fact, he can see it when Big Blue almost comes out (like his feet are sticking out of the cealing!) and starts yelling "Big Blue, Big Blue!" It so cute. So, anyway, this video is when Big Blue is coming down and Bry is so excited!
3 comments:
I love it! That is so precious. I love the Scottsman dance too.
Too cute. Hey we are up for anything. There is an aquarium here and then we go on the Merry go round at the mall right by it. Or we can meet at the discovery center. It's suppose to be sunny mid 50's this week which could even mean the zoo???
Hey Tif -
Can you post the link to where you get your templates on one of the comments sections on my blog? I'm not sure if that site still has the same gliche, but I thought I might check it out again. Her old link doesn't work anymore, so she must have moved her site.
Ang
Post a Comment