So, I went to Albertsons today and got some great deals! I've done some price matching at Walmart but I've never actually done my whole grocery shopping at Albertsons... they have great deals this week and use your coupons and you get even better deals! I almost took a picture of all the food I got like my cute cousin Amy... but decided against it! :) Here's the list of stuff I got....
1 Gallon milk
dozen eggs
2 refergerated cookie dough
5 pounds sugar
12 pack TP
2 frozen entres
Clorox Cleaner with Bleach
4 boxes post cereal
3 welches grape jam
4 loaves bread
2 frozen juice
4 rice a roni
2 boxes ritz crackers
8 bags frozen veggies
Grand Total.... $36.91 Saved... $65.03!!
WAHOO! It's actually fun to grocery shop when I save so much!
11 comments:
Holy savings! I think I am just to lazy to use coupons but after your experiment I may have to convert. (=
Good job! I love a good deal. And Bry's buns are quite cute. I love to pinch Izzy's little naked butt. Cute bath pics, he'll beat you when he's older and sees that :)
I like Nicola's comment.. Holy savings Batman!
I did notice 8 bags of frozen vegtables. May I suggest the oster food steamer. You use fresh vegtables and they turn out AWESOME and not mushy at all. It changed my life.... at least the part of my life that used to eat frozen veggies. :)
Thanks for the tip. I need to get a few things!
Wooohoo!! Maybe I am starting to rub off on you! :) Great job! If you keep this up, you will be a coupon-a-holic! Hi, My name is Elizabeth and I am a coupon addict, and a HUGE coupon nerd! :) Great job! It give you a natural high to save so much!
Wooohoo!! Maybe I am starting to rub off on you! :) Great job! If you keep this up, you will be a coupon-a-holic! Hi, My name is Elizabeth and I am a coupon addict, and a HUGE coupon nerd! :) Great job! It give you a natural high to save so much!
how great is that! i love coupon cutting... the hunt of a good deal... and all that comes with it!
however, i have not been very good at it lately! thanks for reminding me how fun it really can be!
I use to be so good and then got lazy. I think I'll start up again...
Missed you Thursday, but we'll do the zoo when it gets warmer.
Tiffany! Way to save! You go girl. We need to do something this week with our little ones. I'm getting spring fever BAD. :)
Mitch came home from work and told me that Tyler had told him all about this. I think he expects me to start doing this too! Maybe you'll need to give me lessons. Where do you find all the coupons?
You are amazing! I think with as many little helpers as I have at the store, I just can't imagine doing the coupon thing. There will be a day when I am brave enough to do it, but I am not to that level of planning and organization yet!
Post a Comment