Tuesday, March 04, 2008

New Site

Hi Everyone!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I stole a great idea from a friend who is also adopting. We have created a new blog that is strictly our adoption blog. I realized that if a birthmom got on our blog she might be a little overwhelmed because of all the info and random postings that you, my friends and family, like to read about. (well, at least I hope you do!) So, I have an adoption blog that has lots of pics and I won't be updating it quite as often. So, if you know anyone that may be considering adoption you can refer them to our new website:
makingmorememories.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for all your support!

5 comments:

paulak said...

That is awesome. I will have to call you sometime and tell you about a new feature I have learned about. I don't mind at all if you put my blog address on your site...in fact, I will add yours to mine. Good idea. Good luck! What an adventure this is...only this time around I have a lot more patience than last time. You? Your website looks great!

paulak said...

I need to add more pictures and fun little stories like you. Again, good job!

Emily said...

Your amazing Tif! What a great idea- super cute! The right one will happen for you- I just know it! your so good at keeping your spirits high! You are an amazing mom! I am so jealous of your coupon saving- I've got to start!! I miss you- life just moves along huh? I think about oakbrook and my dear friends there almost everyday- tell everyone Hi for me- and give those YW a hug! lets get together!!

Dennison Family said...

I think this is a GREAT idea! Good for you!

Katie said...

What a great idea. If I ever hear of anyone that is thinking of giving their baby up for adoption, I will totally show them your website.