
So, Bry did the cutest thing tonight. Seriously, I have the cutest little man EVER!! So, Ty got home from work at about 6:30 and immediately turned on March Madness... does anyone else have a sports obsessed hubby?? Anyway. He watched for a bit and then went upstairs to change. He came back in his Aggie shirt. Bry left for a minute and came back carrying his Aggie shirt and brought it right over to dad. "Aggies, Aggies" he kept saying over and over. He was trying to get the buttons off his shirt he was wearing! He wanted to be just like dad and wear his Aggie shirt too!! See, I DO have the cutest little man on the block! :)
7 comments:
That is too cute. Chad's whole family is totally into March Madness and we all fill out a family online bracket. Chad has the glory from last year (he won) I never do very well, but it's still fun to play along.
Hope all goes well with the baby. How old are Amy and Mike?
That is soo cute!
Oh my gosh, that is dang cute! I love it.
Ok, It is time for me to do something with my blog it is the ONLY ONE left in the blogging world with a super boring layout. Teach me -again- how to do a different layout please! Thanks.
What if Bryson is even more of an Aggie fanatic than Tyler (if that's possible)? Maybe he'll actually play on the Aggies team someday. Wouldn't that just be a dream come true!?
Tiff... I need the latest on the baby news! Update us, I am so incredibly excited for your family to grow!
March madness is talked about beginning in November, after football season ends. As March nears, the testosterone builds and the excitement is palpable. Yes, my hubby loves it too.
And that is so stinkin' cute about Bry. So cute.
That's cute. I married an "obsessed hubby" too. But this year rather than be bothered, I've decided to join in the fun. I have my own bracket going. And Carl and I are neck and neck, only he's ahead a bit. It makes it more fun to participate.
Post a Comment