We had a GREAT Easter in Idaho. We colored eggs and had a FUN easter egg hunt. Bry managed to dump over not one but TWO of the dyes... very fun. Luckily my mother in law is great and doesn't have a super expensive kitchen table!! Bry loved looking for the eggs this year. It just gets better and better as he grows! He loves to play with his cousins too. They play cars and busses and all kinds of other fun games. What fun to have family so close! Hope you all had a fun easter!
2 comments:
Fun Easter! Glad you got to spend it in Idaho with family. Will you be in Grace for the fair this year. I think we will be.
such cute pics Tiff! It looks like your easter was great... I'm so glad. I've been thinking of you and praying for your cute healthy girl! I hope the next month flies by for you!!!
and I have a sports-loving hubbie too, and now a sports-loving 18 month old girl...
in light of that, if you want a subscription to ESPN the magazine for $5, check out this site @ the bottom~
http://www.beckysbasics.com/Fox13_deals.php
Post a Comment