Saturday, March 15, 2008

Games with Bry

So, no new news about our baby girl. We'll keep you posted. But, me and Bry were playing Uno Attack yesterday and I just had to video this. It was adorable. Bry LOVED that the cards would spew out at him. We played for like 45 minutes! Bryson would just do it over and over and then when all the cards were gone we'd pick them all up and play again!

6 comments:

Jennie said...

how fun! i love that game!

hey... check out my blog...tell me what you think about my big give!

Katie said...

That's cute. I love it that kids can be so entertained by the simplest things.

Emily said...

So fun, and can I just say I was thrilled to read your last post! Hope all goes well for you! 2 Kids Yikes! I know you'll do great. Congrats.

Nicola said...

This video made me laugh so hard because it reminded me of my kids when they discovered Uno attack! I love his excitement each time it shoots cards out. He is such a cutie.

Nicola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

I watched this with Marin on my lap and she laughed too! Then she kept asking to "watch Bry!" It was very cute. We'll have to invest in that game!