Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Naked Day...

Well everyone. Today is Naked Day!! It's like on the TV show Friends. Joey has Naked Thursdays!! Anyway. It actually started last night. Bry didn't want to get his jammies on. He never puts up a fight at bedtime but this time he and Ty had a knock down drag out fight! He was so mad to get his jammies on!
So, this morning I had kind of forgotten about the whole thing. Bry didn't really have a problem getting dressed but about mid morning he started taking his clothes off! After that we were done for!
Luckily, he'll keep his diaper on! I'm not cleaning up pee off my floor if I don't have to!! So, we've just been playing games, doing puzzles, and reading books... all NAKED!! About mid afternoon I realized how cute my little man is and got the camera....
So, did I partake in the spirit of Naked Day? You'll never know! Good thing I was behind the camera... not in front of it!! :)

6 comments:

Katie said...

Spencer is way into being naked too. Luckily he keeps his diaper on too. Sometimes it's cold though and I wonder why he doesn't want clothes on. Brrr... It's actually a milestone when they start taking their clothes off so be so proud of your little man. He is a cutie with or without clothes:)

Angela said...

LOL! That is soo funny! Yah, we have had "NAKED" day at our house too! -Some days it is just easier when I strip her down to feed her to leave her clothes off for her nap. She gets really hot in her sleep anyway (James calls her our little furnace), so I don't feel bad about it.

Nicola said...

I swear everyone has got to have at least one "naked day" in their lives. He is such a cute little boy and I am sure he will make the best big brother!

paulak said...

That's funny. So glad you didn't share your naked participation with us...hee hee.

Cara said...

Did you participate in naked day too, or was it just Bryson? :)

JonAmy&Abran said...

Hey Tiff-- I think it is just in little boys to be naked. Abran is the happiest little guy when he can run in his birthday suit. It is usually a fight every night to get him to sit still just to get a diaper on. I end up pinning his arms down with my legs. He can't get out of that for now. I keep telling him a tougher so that maybe he'll believe it forever.....