Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The Big Bed
Well, things are actually going really really well with the new "big bed." Bry doesn't cry anymore when he goes to bed and he's gradually learning to sleep better in it. I think that at first he just wasn't sleeping very deeply. He'd wake up really easily during nap times and stuff. But, he's now a pro!! I'm so happy! Well, we talked to Amy last night and both mom and baby are doing great. She said she went to a doctors appointment and she's not dilated any more and the doc actually said she could go full term!! Definitely a good thing... but I was all set to get her here in like a week!! But, like I said, definitely good. If she doesn't have to stay in the hospital at all we'd be thrilled!! So, we're now just waiting... I'm becoming very good at this. No names for sure yet. We like Madison and Madilyn. Bry says Maddie. It's adorable. But, we're still not sure on anything yet. It looks like we may have another month to decide!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know the waiting is hard (patience is a virtue, right?:) but it will be really nice for you not to have a premie and have to deal with premie things. I'm glad mom and baby are doing ok. You know me, I vote for Madilyn, because our Maddie is Madelyn!
As for the big bed, I'm really glad things are going well! Back to sleeping well! :) Lexi is diong good too, but she is waking up earlier because it is getting light earlier!
Oh, I am soo excited for you guys! It just makes me teary every time I read any updates on your little girl! Cute names! I think it is cute that Bry says "Maddie."
Post a Comment