Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Alleman Look-alike Meter


Ok. We all know that my cute little man is adopted... but my friend Dearie did this with her little girl and I thought it would be fun to do it too. At least now I have bragging rights... I can tell Ty that Bryson looks more like me by 18%!! But, in all reality, Bryson looks so much like his birthmom. We have some pictures of her and Bryson and they both have the same beautiful smile! Hopefully he has a great throwing arm like is birthmom too... because he sure won't get any athletic ability from me!! :)

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Ancestors - Dynasty

4 comments:

Jennie said...

how fun! love that he looks more like you!

hope you are feeling better too!

Nicola said...

That is so great! I need to do that with my kids. I agree with it, that even though he is adopted he so looks more like you!

paulak said...

That is fun to do, especially with our little adopted angels. Kya looked more like Carl by 2%.

Cara said...

Hi Tiffany. Mitch e-mailed me your blog's address with the words "check this out, they are hard-core bloggers" and he was right. Your blog is so cute! I'll keep checking up on it. Our blog site is:
moncurfam.blogspot.com if you care to check it out. Marin is still throwing up (day 3) but we'll get together when she's better. I'm glad to hear that Bryson looks more like you! I think Marin looks more like Mitch by 100%!