We had so much fun today! I called my friend Heather and her little girl Maren to see if they wanted to play today. So, we borrowed a sled and headed for a fun park with a great hill! Bryson really likes the snow. He's not too scared of it and if I keep him warm he really has fun! We went down the hill a few times and then Bry and Maren wanted to go play on the playground. Luckily it had been cleared off from all the other kids playing on it! While we were there some workers came with their backhoe. Bry and Maren loved to watch them shovel the snow. Then the men left and so we decided to get a close up look at the big truck. Bry hated it! So weird, huh? He loves trucks but as we got closer to it he got more and more scared. I wanted to get a pic with him in the big bucket but he cried and cried! I guess we'll just admire the truck from a distance! :) But, thanks to Maren and Heather for a fun day!Thursday, January 03, 2008
Snow Day
We had so much fun today! I called my friend Heather and her little girl Maren to see if they wanted to play today. So, we borrowed a sled and headed for a fun park with a great hill! Bryson really likes the snow. He's not too scared of it and if I keep him warm he really has fun! We went down the hill a few times and then Bry and Maren wanted to go play on the playground. Luckily it had been cleared off from all the other kids playing on it! While we were there some workers came with their backhoe. Bry and Maren loved to watch them shovel the snow. Then the men left and so we decided to get a close up look at the big truck. Bry hated it! So weird, huh? He loves trucks but as we got closer to it he got more and more scared. I wanted to get a pic with him in the big bucket but he cried and cried! I guess we'll just admire the truck from a distance! :) But, thanks to Maren and Heather for a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
these pictures of the 2 of you together are darling! i am so glad you had so much fun!
It was so fun. Thanks again for the invite!!
What a blast! It looks like you had so much fun. Adam had the same reaction as Bry to big trucks when he was his age. It took until 3 before he would even get close and then it was only if he was clinging to my leg. But he still loves to watch!
OH...I miss that snow. Looks like fun!
Looks like so much fun! I want snow. Why can't it snow in Mesa... oh the sad life that I live. I guess I say that until I would have to shovel it and then I would be singing a different tune. The photos are so cute!
Looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment