So it's been awhile since I've blogged. Our fun Christmas pics have been sitting on our camera just waiting to be blogged. But, have I blogged? No. About 2 weeks ago I borrowed seasons 1, 2 AND 3 of Grey's Anatomy from my sisters roommate and I have been watching them non-stop. Every time Bry went down for a nap instead of blogging I put in Grey's Anatomy. OK. You can all stop laughing at me. I have completely wasted like 60-70 hours of my life. Pathetic, I know. But it's actually been fun to watch them all in order and figure out all the stuff I missed.So, this is what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks. But I'm done and I'm going to get back to real life. I haven't done that since I got all 3 of the "vampire love stories" from my sister... aka eclipse and the others and read THOSE non-stop for like a week. My house went to pot but it was fun to read them all at once... the joy's of being a mom and not having to get out of my jammies and go to work!! :)

So, Christmas was SO fun! We had a blast with Ty's family. We played games, ate tons of food and just hung out. Bry loved playing with his cousins. He now will stand and call to them if he wants them to play and they're doing something else. It's so cute! We did a short play of the Christmas story and as you can see Ty was a donkey. It was fun to have Ty's dad read from the scriptures the story and remember what Christmas is really all about. Also over the break Ty's sister Tiffany got married in the Bountiful Temple. It was so fun to go and listen to the sealer. I love going to weddings because I can listen to the promises we make and remember what I can work on to make our marriage even better than it already is!

6 comments:
I completely relate about wasting that much time watching a TV series. When we first moved to Colorado and I had no friends or callings in church, which made me bored. So I rented the entire series of Felicity and watched it in about two weeks. It was one of those guilty pleasures that was addicting and fun, but I knew I should be cleaning my kitchen or something else. So don't worry too much, you're in good company. :)
Glad you had a good Christmas!
I totally can sympathize. I just read the twilight series because Karli finally talked me into it. I started a few days before Christmas (rookie mistake) and finally finished the day after Christmas. As if there wasn't enough going on already!
LOL...sounds like you have been busy! It is so funny how some people (like myself) loved the Twilight series and some people just hate it. I am glad you loved it. I am excited for book four to come out. But it sounds like you had a blast at Christmas. Bry looks soo cute in his Christmas jammies!
it sounds like you had so much fun! good!
i totally understand the tv series (and twilight) thing! i just finished season 7 of gilmore girls! loved it! and yes... you can borrow them whenever you would like!
anyway... happy new year!
Great post. Did I tell you that the author of the Twilight series is my first cousin. Its fun to read peoples posts about her books. There great huh! Looks like you had a great Christmas. Thanks for sharing. Where do you get your scrap paper for your blog? Its cute
Love your new website! :) Glad you ahd a GREAT Christmas! You got lots more pictures than I did! Hope you had lots of fun!
Post a Comment