Sunday, January 13, 2008

All Dressed Up and READY TO GO!




Well, we were getting ready for church today and I had to stop and take pictures! Bry was ready and I had taken my church bag and shoes downstairs and was just putting some finishing touches on my hair. Anyway. So Ty yelled at me to come quick and bring the camera. Bry had put my shoes on and was walking around the living room like this! I can't believe he could actually balance on my high heels but it was so fun to see him try! What a cutie I have!

So, we now have switched to 11 AM church. I have to say, I love 9 AM church the best. Even though we don't get to sleep in, I still love it because right at noon we can come home, give Bry some lunch and put him down for his nap. Now, we are in Sacrament meeting at noon and Bry is hungry and tired for about the last 20 minutes of church. Believe you me it seems that that 20 minutes lasts about 2 hours! I'm sure all you moms out there know EXACTLY what I'm talking about! :) But, the good thing is that for the last 2 hours he's entertained in Nursery. They do such a great job in there! I love our nursery leaders! I think that I speak for all moms... if there are any nursery leaders reading this... THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :) Anyway, so then when we finally get home from church it's 2:15 and Bry wants to take a nap. I have 3 options. Well, really 2 if I want to stay sane. But three nonetheless. Do I let him sleep for a couple of hours like he normally does and wake up at like 4:30? Do I let him sleep for like an hour and then wake him up? Or do I not let him take a nap at all and just put him to bed a bit earlier than normal? (See what I mean about really only having 2 options?) So, I really need to come to a conclusion seeing as church happens every Sunday and we need to get something consistent going! I'll probably continue with option A and just put him to bed a bit later than normal on Sundays. Man, how does ANYONE go to the 1-4 block?? Isn't it so sad that my life is now planned around nap schedules? But, let's be honest... I wouldn't have it ANY other way!

9 comments:

Heather said...

You fixed the blog! Tell me what you had to do to change the header margins. Your pictures look great along the side, too. I totally agree about the church schedule. At least on the 1-4 schedule Maren will be able to maybe squeeze a little nap in before church. 11-2 is pretty tough!

Deirdra said...

Early church is definitely the best. We are at 9:30 here in North Carolina and it never changes, perfect! Just be thankful Bryson likes nursery. Izzy does as well, but then there are those kids that scream and scream. Yikes! Nursery leaders deserve extra blessings.

paulak said...

What a cutie! So, I agree with a 9-12 church time. Ideal of course. However, with Kya napping from 11-1 and our church starting at 1:30, it really works out perfectly. I really don't like church that late, but its working for us so far. Naps do run our lives now, but definitely wouldn't have it any other way.

Nicola said...

I love the picture. I have a couple of pictures of Adam doing the same thing. Kel refers to those pictures of proof. When he gets older he is going to deny it all. (= Good luck with the difference in nap time. Early church rocks and it is hard to work nap time around the later church schedule.

Kleinmans said...

So funny. I'm impressed that Ty let you photograph the event. Court's so weird about that. Our boys have all loved to put make up on with me and it freaks Court out about the whole thing. Silly boys! I am thinking you maybe know what you're talking about in regards to adopting. My baby is the size of a kidney bean and I've gained 2 lbs already, I can't get enough sleep, I feel on the verge of gagging all day long and my face looks like a connect the dots puzzle. What we go through!! =) So worth it though! I'm glad you said hi!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. And awwww, I sympathize and then some about the church thing. We finally got in a routine with the nap, putting her down after church at 2. Then they have to go and change the time to 1-4. Yuck. It really is a dilemma to schedule life around naps. But they are worth it!

Katie said...

Tiff- I totally want to go to the museum. That is funny about my blog. I was changing it so you had to do the little verification thing cause I've been getting these weird things that are like spam on my blog. So I didn't realize it was set up that way and just realized I had 7 comments. I'm a dork!

Ashlie said...

How cute! Sorry about hte wisdom teeth. Yuck. Glad it's over though. And, glad you're back to aerobics:) Cute shoes too..

Candice said...

At least it's not your husband...Yep, just today I was showing Dwight how my dress was super stretchy, and while I was out of the room, Dwight thought it would be funny to surprise me and walk out in my dress. Yeah. Sad thing is, is that he looked better in it than I did. If that's not motivation to get in shape, I don't know what is. By the way, you can't tell him I told you.
Bry looks super cute. I love your blog, you are so good at this! You're blogging Idol :)