Cute Picture!!! OK, I guess I should have told you I had a blog before I put you on it (is that poor blog ettiquet?) I was just so excited that I figured out how to list friend's blogs that I stole all the people I know from Angie's list. I have to tell you, I'm liking the whole blogging thing.
That's such a great picture, a total Kodak moment! Way to capture it. And Kim, I stole Ang's list too. So we're both in trouble. I'm liking the blogging thing, too. Cute blog, Tiffany! And WAY cute picture!
Hey Tiff! I love that picture! What a doll! That's the first time I have seen your cute little Maddie! Congratulations! Sheena said you wanted an invite to my blog. Here's my email, then I will have an address to send an invite to. Sorry about all the hassle! :) hotpotato10@hotmail.com
13 comments:
That picture is hilarious. I am practically on the floor laughing. Way to capture the moment.
That is such a funny picture. It doesn't look like it is going very well.
Great picture Tiff. That is so funny. I love the 49er's bib too. Ty wouldnt' have had anything to do with that huh? Way cute picture.
That is precious, Tiff! What a cutie pie you guys have. But I'm sure you know that already. :)
Holy cow! That is the type of picture that should go on a Jones Soda bottle! What a hoot!
Cute Picture!!!
OK, I guess I should have told you I had a blog before I put you on it (is that poor blog ettiquet?) I was just so excited that I figured out how to list friend's blogs that I stole all the people I know from Angie's list. I have to tell you, I'm liking the whole blogging thing.
she cracks me up! so cute!
That's such a great picture, a total Kodak moment! Way to capture it. And Kim, I stole Ang's list too. So we're both in trouble. I'm liking the blogging thing, too. Cute blog, Tiffany! And WAY cute picture!
That is picture is so funny! I guess she's not liking the whole solid food thing, huh?
that's probably one of the funniest pictures that i've seen in a really long time. thanks for the laugh!
Hey Tiff! I love that picture! What a doll! That's the first time I have seen your cute little Maddie! Congratulations! Sheena said you wanted an invite to my blog. Here's my email, then I will have an address to send an invite to. Sorry about all the hassle! :)
hotpotato10@hotmail.com
Tiff! She is beautiful. I love to see all the latest happenings. I hope all is well with you. Your family is precious.
Haha!! I couldn't stop laughing at this photo! I LOVE it! She will love it when she is older too! That is classic!!
Post a Comment