Thursday, October 30, 2008

Are we there yet...

So, I'm itching for Christmas!! I was at Kohls the other day and there was a Christmas CD for $5. I bought it and have been listening to it every day since!! I can't believe it. I'm the one who gets out my Christmas decor AFTER Thanksgiving. I don't bust out my Christmas CD's til AFTER Thanksgiving. What is it this year? I'm just antsy I guess. So, don't be surprised if you pop by my house sometime in the near future and see my TREE in the window! :) Probably not. Ty wouldn't allow it. Just like he questioned my sanity when I was rockin' out to Christmas music as I made dinner last night!

1 comment:

Bob and Marie said...

I'm ready this year too. I was wondering if it was too early to start the Christmas music up. Was it a good CD from Kohls?