Monday, October 20, 2008

That's My GIRL!!

Maddie had her 6 MONTH appointment today. Yeah, it's true. She's already 6 months! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. She's healthy and happy. She's doing much much better with the solid food. No more crazy tongue pictures!! :) Maddie weighed in at 16 pounds 10 ounces (65th %) and is 27 inches long (90th %). Her cute head was in the 97th % !! I keep telling everyone that the big head just means that she has a BIG brain and will be THAT much smarter! :) She is just the cutest girl and I can't imagine our lives before she came to us!

Can I just say that I had the most perfect weekend! I went scrapbooking with some girlfriends from Thursday night til Saturday night. It was a BLAST! My friend has a cabin in Heber City which is just past Park City. It was so gorgeous there! The weather was beautiful and the company was even better! I met 2 of the girls for the first time on Thursday night and they were so nice! We watched tons of girl movies and even listened to some Christmas music! :) I scrapped a total of 43 pages and even ran out of pictures, which means that yep, I'm officially caught up! The plan is to go back in 6 months... I haven't actually told Ty that though! We went out to dinner, hit the outlets on the way home and ate WAY too much junk food. Thanks girls for the fun trip.

On a side note, can I just say that I have THE cutest husband. When I got home the house was clean (I was a bit worried about that one!), there were flowers on the table for me, a note from Ty and the kids saying they missed me like crazy and a treat in the freezer! :)

3 comments:

Barbi Mecham said...

Hello my friend! I love to check out your blog. I can't believe Maddie is already 6 months old and I haven't even seen her yet. I am so glad you were able to scrap. what a fun weekend!! I am (as usual) impressed that you are caught up. Plan on expo next year. We missed you this fall!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun!
Go Tyler! How sweet!

Emily said...

Time does fly- 6 months! Glad she is doing well. I'm more than a little envious of your scrapbook weekend. Way to go- all caught up:)