Saturday, October 25, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod



Bryson hauled this big red comforter upstairs yesterday while I was feeding Maddie lunch. It's from our spare bed in our back bedroom. He kept saying, "Help Mama, night night!" But, I couldn't really help so little by little he carried it up 2 flights of stairs and into his room. After I fed Maddie I went in to change her diaper and Bry said, "Maddie night night too!" So, I plopped Maddie down and Bry was as happy as a clam. He loves his baby sister so much! I love that he loves to lay by her and touch and kiss her. He's such a great big brother and I hope that they will always be close!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE!!!!

love bry's cute grin and maddie's beautiful eyes!

Barbi Mecham said...

How precious! They are so dang cute!