Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Dancin' Queen

Here's our little Dancin' Diva. I LOVE her little laugh. It's starting to be this adorable belly laugh. I'll do just about anything to hear it! Ty totally won't admit it, but this song is his favorite right now. He'll find it on utube or somewhere and listen to it over and over. He's so cute!

5 comments:

weloveadoption said...

That is so cute. I can't believe how fast she is growing.

Barbi Mecham said...

She is precious!

Erin said...

What a cutie! She does have such a great laugh.

Carly Nichols said...

Hi Tiffany! Your family is so cute! I finally started a blog! It is such a fun way to keep in touch with family and friends. I'm going to link to ours so we can see your cute family grow! I love the music by the way! -Carly

Ashlie said...

My favorite part is your husband laughing in the back ground. It's so much fun to see dad's act that way around their kids and you almost always have to hear it/ see it secretly because they don't act that way around people. You know what I mean, all cute and so in love with their kdis-they don't parade around with the feelings, so I just love when I can see some of that love like I did in his laugh. So adorable.