Monday, October 27, 2008
So, we have been wanting some family pictures for a long time now. I've taken Maddie to JC Penny a couple of times but no family pics. So, I've been shopping around and trying to find photographers here in Logan. I had no idea that family pics could cost so much!! :) Maybe I should go into the photography business! Anyway. I have a cousin who's sister does photography but we couldn't nail down a date that worked for both of us. I then saw some pics from another cousin's blog. They were ADORABLE! So, I emailed the girl and it turns out that we actually had met one EARLY morning at Albertson's when we were both grocery shopping. We found a date that worked and booked the session. Kristin is very reasonably priced and is awesome! She was very patient with Bryson who wouldn't sit still OR smile! She actually stooped to putting rocks and leaves on her head to get him to smile! :) That's what I call dedication! So, the session went very well and we're so excited to get all the pictures back. If you want to see a few of the pictures you can click here http://www.blog-kristinwilkersonphotography.blogspot.com/ Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
They turned out really cute!
What great pictures!!! You little man is so adorable and I can't believe how big Maddie is getting! I love family pictures. They look wonderful!
Those are really great pictures. Beautiful family.
Wow...that is a beautiful picture of Maddie. All of them turned out great...but that one of Maddie is a treasure. Thanks for posting a link.
The pictures turned out beautiful! what a treasure.
Your pics turned out super cute! What an adorable family you are. See you this weekend.
Post a Comment