Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Did he ACTUALLY just do that?

So, I got back from Enrichment about an hour ago. (By the way, I'm doing so great at the "lose the love handles challenge" - I skipped the cookie and went right for the fruit salad!) Ty was watching American Idol - I mean, CSI Miami - and so I decided to take a bath. I started the water when Bryson's door open and I hear a blood curdling "Moooooooom Baaaaaath!" Normally I don't really mind him taking a bath with me... he plays cars and boats and I soak, but tonight I really needed some alone time. So, I pulled Ty away from American... I mean CSI Miami... and asked him to put Bry back to bed. Bry started wining "poopy" so Ty gave in and let him into the bathroom. I, of course, knew this was a trick but Ty falls for it every time. Dads. So, he proceeds to pull his pants down, look at me with an evil eye... and pee all over him self. As he's doing this he says with a grin, "bath Momma!" Yeah, it's true! I can't even believe he did that! He pulled his shirt off so fast that all me and Ty could do was bust up laughing! Needless to say, he jumped in with me for a few minutes and then I enjoyed the rest of the bath by myself. What a funny little man I have!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. He sure knows how to get what he wants!

Kristin Wilkerson said...

That is way funny. Kids are so crazy. I thinks it's hillarious how they try to manipulate us. Sometimes I wonder if the 2 year old tantrums are really worse then the 3 year old mental games.

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! kids crack me up!

Katie said...

Never a dull moment. We need to get together soon.

Ashlie said...

Naughty. That is really funny. P does the same sort of thing. Every night, just about, she'll say 'eat eat' and sign 'eat' this only works on Dad. He'll say 'but she's hungry'. He'll try to feed her, and...sure enough she doesn't want to eat because -she isn't really hungry.- Surprise! But rather funny.
I can't believe he peed all over himself! LOL