Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We all have our "things"

So, we all have something we hate about our bodies. EVERYONE has it! My cute friend that I think looks perfect hates her "bubble butt." WHAT?? I hadn't even noticed! So, there is something that I hate about my body that is getting bigger. My love handles. I have a workout shirt that used to glide effortlessly down my waist and now... BUNCHES UP!! I don't know if I've actually gained weight because I don't ever weigh myself. I just know how my clothes fit and lately I've noticed that I don't like how my shirts are fitting. I've realized that I justify eating like CRAP by saying, "Oh, I'll work it off tomorrow in class." Which, I do go to aerobics 3 times a week, but I feel like I eat crappy and then don't end up burning it off. SO. I've hung my swimming suit up in my closet as motivation to cut out unnecessary snacking and sweets. I'm not going to say NO sweets, because I just can't do that. But, last night I went to Young Womens and had like 8 hand fulls of candy and then watched a movie with some friends and had a piece of cheesecake, a cupcake, AND a freakin' Brownie!! This is what I'm talking about when I say UNNECESSARY sweets! ONE thing would have been fine. So, the swim suit hangs there, taunting me, and I will post progress as I go. That stupid work out shirt WILL glide down my waist in the NEAR FUTURE!

1 comment:

Kaylani said...

Hi Tiff! I don't know if you've found a solution to your dress problem yet (yes, I was just reading old posts) but I have a dress That i wore to KC and Sherry's wedding. It's super cute AND brown! It even requires a sash, so it would be perfect. Let me know!