Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Goodbye Baby Jake

My cousin Liz's little baby Jake died yesterday at about 4:30. She has such a sweet story and I am sure that she won't mind if any of you want to read about it here. I've decided that it is such a miracle when babies are born healthy and strong. I have 2 incredible blessings in my life that I don't know how I would live without. My children enrich my life and make me smile and laugh EVERY day. My cousin Liz is so amazing and she is such an example of strength. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. I KNOW that if anything were to happen to Tyler or my kids that I would be able to see them again. That knowledge is so precious to me. My cousin Liz only had her sweet Jake for 2 1/2 weeks here on earth, but she'll have him for Eternity in the next life. What a blessing and a comfort to her. I hope that we can all give our kids or loved ones an extra hug today and appreciate them just a little bit more. Please continue to pray for them as they are grieving and healing. Thank you so much.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

:(

Natalie said...

That is a very touching story. I'm so sorry that they had to endure such a hard time. I too am so grateful for the knowledge we have of eternal life and being reunited with those we love. I am SO grateful for that knowledge.

Crissybug said...

Liz is actually in my new ward. I am amazed at how strong they are. It is wonderful to know that they will be able to see their sweet Jake again.

The Polka Dot Apron said...

I am so sorry to hear about that, Tiffany. I will definitely keep her and the rest of your family in my prayers.

Lyman Family said...

Oh gosh, I'm sorry. No one should ever have to bury a child. We'll continue praying for your family as you grieve.