Monday, February 09, 2009

Just readin' the paper...

Every morning while we eat breakfast I read the newspaper and now Bryson has picked up the habit. He'll get the sports section and look for the Aggies or point out all the balls he sees. Or on Sundays he'll grab the comics and laugh and laugh at all the funny pictures. It's hilarious and I finally took some pictures of him being all grown up!











That band aid has quite the funny story behind it. It's actually been on Bry's forehead for about a week and there's no sore underneath! It was a bribe! He really wanted a band aid and I told him he could have one if he went poopy in the potty. So he did and then I got him a band aid. He then told me he where he wanted... on his forehead! Silly Boy! So, there it's sat for a week. Everyone that sees him asks what happened and I have to tell them that there's nothing wrong... he just wanted a band aid!


In other news, we went to the Aggie game on Saturday and got to see THIS GUY!!



It was quite the treat, let me tell you.

3 comments:

Carly Nichols said...

Bryson is so cute as he's reading the newspaper!! And the guy below...hey good lookin!!...psych!!

weloveadoption said...

We went to the game Saturday too. But we must have missed this. I didn't get a glimpse of this man. Maybe he was sitting below where we were. Good game though.

Melissa said...

I sure love my Little Man, Nana!