Tuesday, February 17, 2009
My baby's all grown up and saving CHINA!!
I can't believe I'm actually writing this but my little man is going to SCHOOL today!! A couple of months ago we had Bryson tested for a preschool that specializes in kids with speech/language development problems. Last week we met with the school and they informed us that his scores were low enough that he qualified for the school! We are so excited to have him get this great opportunity but it is so weird to think of him going to school this afternoon! The great thing about this school is that it's part of the school district so it's free. The other great thing is that a BUS will actually pick Bry up at our house and bring him home after school!! A BUS!! Luckily, we're taking one thing at a time. He's starting school today but the bus doesn't start til Thursday. I don't think I could handle BOTH things in the same day! So, he'll be going twice a week from 12:30 til 3. Most of the time he'll be with his little class but every day he's there he'll have 20 min. of one on one time with a speech therapist. I think it'll help to have him working with someone besides me. It's so great! Ty took Bry to get a backpack last night and he didn't find much. Turns out that stores don't actually carry backpacks year round... go figure. So, we got this book back thing but Bry keeps trying to put it on his back. Maybe I'll go look some more tonight for an actual backpack. So, here's some pictures of our first day of school! It's a good think that no one was there to take of picture of me CRYING!! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow! exciting... scary... cool... and fun all at the same time!
you go mom! it'll be just fine!!!
Post a Comment