Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's outfit



I can't believe how blessed we are to have Maddie's birth family involved in our lives. Grandma Vicki spoils my kids like CRAZY! I never expected her to treat Bry like one of her own and she does! Every time she sends something for Maddie, Bry gets something too. I am so grateful for this! On Valentines Day we got a package from Vicki and it totally made our day! She sent some fun books and this adorable little outfit for Maddie. Isn't is cute?? What a great surprise! Thanks again Vicki!
Maddie is a bit under the weather. She's finally gotten her first cold. She's got a stuffy nose and a bit of a cough. It's not fun at all! She's teething as well so the poor girl is just hurting all around. The good thing is that even though she's sick, she's not super grumpy. She has her sad moments, of course, but for the most part she's still her smiley self. She had a few tough nights where she just wanted to be held in the middle of the night, but luckily I have Bry who sleeps in most mornings, so it hasn't been too bad.
I realized that I didn't post about Maddie's teeth. She's got TWO on the bottom. I'll try and get some pictures today. My friend had a little trick she used to post her kids teeth so I'll try it and see what happens! I LOVE the little two teeth pictures! I think they're ADORABLE!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

oh my gosh! she is so stinkin cute!