Wednesday, February 04, 2009
What the HECK??
So, I got a call this morning at 8:15 from a guy who wanted to know more about the house I had for sale. I told them I don't have a house for sale and passed it off as a wrong number. But, about 10 minutes later I got another call. Yep... he, too wanted to know about the house for sale. I asked how he got my number and he said that he was from a real estate agency and we were on a master list. He had my name, phone number and said that my house for sale was in Draper. WHAT?? I asked him how it might be possible that this happened and he said he didn't know. We've never sold a house so I have NO IDEA how my name and number could have possible been generated to a list with homes for sale! Anyway. I put a message on my answering machine telling whoever called about the mix up, but this morning I've received about 10 calls from the Salt Lake area, mostly from real estate agencies. SO WEIRD! Any suggestions about how in the HECK this could have happened??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's pretty crazy! I don't really have any ideas for you. Have you tried looking for this list you are supposedly on? Hopefully it doesn't take weeks of phone calls before you are off the list.
Maybe this is a sign that you are supposed to buy that gigantic house you've always admired when you first enter the valley from Sardine Canyon.
Hmmmm. That's pretty crazy and annoying! Hope it works out soon. BTW, I LOVE Book of a Thousand Days. Shannon Hale is one of my favs! So if you haven't read her other stuff, do it!
Post a Comment