Monday, February 23, 2009

Pray and Pray some more...

I know that I asked all of you to pray for my sweet cousin and her family but I now need more prayers on behalf of another cousin. Her husband died today while serving our country in Iraq. He leaves behind a beautiful wife and 2 small boys. Please keep her and her family in your prayers in the coming days and weeks. Thanks so much.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

oh tif! i am so sorry! i will keep them all in my prayers!

Kristin Wilkerson said...

Sorry to hear that we will pray for them!

Lyman Family said...

Oh my goodness, what you you even say to that? Of course we'll pray.

The Polka Dot Apron said...

I am so sorry to hear that. It sounds like your family is going through the refiner's fire- I've been there before and it is not a nice time- we will keep you in our prayers for sure.